Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summer Shimmer Sale {Mary Kay Beauty Consultant}

Schoooooooooool's....out....for....summer! {yeah, you're singing it in your head right along with me now, aren't you?!} So in honor of the unofficial start to summer, I'm holding a Summer Shimmer Sale from now until midnight on Wednesday, May 29. Basically, you get to select 4 products for $40 from some of our favorite summer products...so it's like getting one of them for free. AND since any order $40 or more always gets you a free gift anyways, you'll also be receiving a FREE trial size translucent powder with mini brush. It's one shade for all skin tones, and perfectly wonderful for that summer shimmer you want to sport out by the pool :) Find out all about it HERE
So, which 4 products would you love to have? Text, email or call with your order...or shop online at my Mary Kay site by placing your 4 items from the list in your shopping cart and submitting your order! You can also securely enter your payment information online, or you can submit it without payment for me to send you an invoice to pay with cash or check. And if you do want to pay online, just submit your order with standard pricing, and I will adjust the prices of the items to send you your new total before processing your credit card! And you can always contact me with any questions you might have.
Happy shopping! And...call me, beep me, if you want to reach me! {bonus product samples to whoever can tell me first where that song comes from!} ;)
post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails