Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, January 31, 2013

focus : shelbye + kiel {memphis engagement photographer}

trying to catch up on some blog posts these days! this is another one from the gorgeous autumn season with one of the sweetest and most laid back couples i've ever met. i first met shelbye at a bridal fair in downtown collierville, and she was the lucky bride who won a 30-minute FOCUS session with me from the door prize entries. so i met up with them in downtown collierville for a get-to-know you session and to record this special time of their life. next thing we know, we're talking wedding collections, booking their date on my calendar, and planning their next full-length engagement session at their wedding site, heartwood hall. enjoy a few of my faves from their session and then check out the slideshow to see more :)

 
shelby kiel 04 shelby kiel 06 shelby kiel 03 shelby kiel 05 shelby kiel 09 shelby kiel 11 shelby kiel 13 shelby kiel 17 shelby kiel 25 shelby kiel 24

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Yet another adorable soon-to-be-wed couple. I like how crisp and neat and full of life these images are! Great contrast and lighting too. Nothing beats outdoor lighting for natural-looking shot! Awesome wedding collection :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails