Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Monday, July 9, 2012

mini : girls day out {tupelo mississipp modern portrait photographer}

i had the pleasure of spending this past weekend in tupelo, ms, spending some quality girl time with a few of my besties from the college days at mississippi state! we always try to get together every six months or so but especially when something big is happening for one of us like a wedding or birth of a child. So this get together was to celebrate the birth of kathryn's first child, the already so sweet and very active baby girl kinley :)

and since i arrived to town early that morning and we had some time to kill before lunch, we just had to do an impromptu photo session, right?!? i just couldn't wait to get kathryn's baby bump in front of my camera for my first photos of kinley :)

and because you don't really have to have a reason to get some fresh new photos of yourself, melissa and april indulged me by letting me at least give them some new facebook profile photos, too ;)

here are a few of my faves!

tupelo 09

tupelo 11

tupelo 12

and yes, they even got me in front of the camera...and maybe a special prize for the first person to correctly answer why this spot was chosen for this pic ;)

tupelo 14

thanks to april for this group photo where even my little man joined in on the fun

tupelo 15

tupelo 17

tupelo 20

tupelo 22

tupelo 23

and for a few extras, watch the slideshow!








post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Rachel RobertsonJuly 10, 2012 at 8:31 AM

    Because you love Coca-Cola.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails