Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Sunday, July 1, 2012

focus : lee family {collierville family photographer}

stylish + loving + hard working + God fearing + genuine + joyful + enduring + so much more = what you find when you get to know this precious family of three! My husband and I were blessed to meet the lee family several years ago when they were looking to find a home church in collierville. and when jennie and i met, we just clicked! we share a love for Jesus, family, frozen yogurt, and, of course, photography!! so not only do we get to call each other friends, we are photography partners in crime - helping each other always learn more about the world of photography while switching turns behind the camera to document special moments in the other's life.

almost 11 months ago, jennie was there for some very special moments surrounding my son's birth, so I am always eager to return her sweet generosity by taking family portraits for her. Here are a couple of my favorites, and be sure to check out the slideshow for more. :)

Lees 16

Lees 18 

Lees 12

Lees 04

Lees 05

Lees 01








post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures from a precious family!! You did great capturing their style, spirit and love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails