Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

babies galore and another congrats {wednesday's window}

so for today's window into my world, i had planned on posting some photos from a recent small and intimate wedding at simply done last month. however, that post will be coming to your computer screen next week now...because i have a very special congrats to share to a family that is very dear to me!

there is this girl named kathryn. she and i have always joked that we can't remember the first time we ever met, but we just became great friends instantly during our freshman year at mississippi state. she was my unofficial 5th roommate, a bridesmaid in my wedding, and one of the subjects from the recent girls day out in tupelo photos i just posted. and she is expecting a baby in just a month from now!

and if that alone wasn't something to cheer about (which it is!), her brother and sister-in-law had their own little bundle of joy today :)  and just another tidbit, while they were preggo together, they also had another sister-in-law AND a cousin both preggo, too...just imagine how fun Christmas will be for the extended family with 4 little squishy cuddlebugs all rolling about in front of the Christmas tree!

many congrats and best wishes to them and all their extended family! enjoy this special time :) 

kathryn the bride (on the right) getting ready for her special day alongside her sister-in law emily (on the left)
emily and kizer (on the left) welcomed Cannon into their arms just over an hour ago,
and kathryn and kevin (on the right) will welcome Kinley about a month from now
and kathryn and kevin, i fully expect you to sing just like this to kinley when she is born...haha!


post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails