Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, April 12, 2012

wedding : julia + steve {memphis wedding photography}

Since last weekend saw the wedding nuptials of Steve and Julia at Davies Manor Plantation, I can FINALLY post some of my faves from her bridal portrait session last fall! Be sure to scroll through them all for a sneak peek at some photos from their wedding, too :)

julia bridals 01

julia bridals 02

julia bridals 03

julia bridals 04

julia bridals 05

julia bridals 06

julia bridals 07

julia bridals 08

julia bridals 09

julia bridals 10

julia bridals 11

julia bridals 12

julia bridals 13

julia bridals 14

julia bridals 15

julia bridals 16

and here are your wedding sneak peeks...stay tuned for more!

lowry wed 01

lowry wed 02

lowry wed 03

lowry wed 04

lowry wed 05

lowry wed 06

post signature

Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails