Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

wedding: amanda + todd {memphis wedding photography}

Well, I've let you down again! I have been terrible at keeping this blog updated. But I have a treat for you today! I had the honor of photographing the Friday night Cadre Building wedding of Amanda Strange and Todd Kucinski! These two know how to throw a celebration, and a wonderful night was had by all. The sports lover in me thought it was especially fun to watch these die hard Alabama and Ohio State fans mix it up on the dance floor!

Enjoy a few of my faves from the night, and check out our facebook page to see more!

kucinski wed 02

kucinski wed 07

kucinski wed 08

kucinski wed 13

kucinski wed 15

kucinski wed 22

kucinski wed 25

kucinski wed 27

kucinski wed 32

kucinski wed 33

kucinski wed 34

kucinski wed 38

kucinski wed 41

kucinski wed 50

kucinski wed 53

kucinski wed 54

kucinski wed 57

kucinski wed 59

kucinski wed 61

post signature

Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails