In case you haven't heard the news, the hubs and I are expecting a little peanut this August, so I will be on maternity leave from July through September. So from now until then, I'll be busy wrapping up my 2010 weddings (album designs and print credit fulfillment) as well as wrapping up edits and orders from 2011 portrait sessions.
But never fear, I promise to come back better than ever in October 2011! Here a just a few of my promises (to you and myself) of what you'll see upon my return:
- updated website and blog: I want something that is easier to get around and find what you need and more frequently updated with photos from recent sessions
- more streamlined product offerings and prices: up to now, I think I have erred on the side of giving too many options, thus causing confusion or buyer's block when it comes to determining what you want to order
- updated 2012 pricing: since my pricing in 2011 did not go up from 2010 (in anticipation of my maternity leave), I will be introducing my 2012 pricing in October. If you want to book a 2011/2012 wedding or 2011 portrait session with my 2011 pricing, hit me up before then!
- a client information packet: clients will receive a more polished information packet, with a contract, when they inquire about booking a session or a wedding. I will also be collecting portrait session fees up front when the session is booked; however, there will be a policy in place for rescheduling due to sickness or rain.
- a monthly newsletter: I will actually follow through with it this time :)
- complimentary gift with your print order: I love metallic prints, and now my lab lets you mix lustre and metallic prints in a single order! So, to introduce everyone to what a metallic print looks like, you will receive a complimentary 5" x 7" metallic print with each print order over $50.
- ordering appointments: for local clients, I'll offer a time for you to come to my home office to walk through placing an order together and show you sample of various products
So...what do you think?! Is there anything else you would like to see upon my return? Just let me know!
God bless :)
Follow Us on Twitter