Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, February 19, 2011

focus : molly {starkville mississippi senior portraits}

Picture it! 2005 - Starkville, Mississippi - a young girl moves up into the youth group where I am helping out by teaching Sunday school and chaperoning trips. Her name is Molly and she is just one of the sweetest girls you've ever met. Her only flaw - she's an Ole Miss fan! ;) Just teasing her!

Anyways, Toddy and I grew very close to Molly and her precious family and have missed seeing them so often since our move to Memphis. So you can imagine how THRILLED I was to get a message from Molly's mom one day asking me if I would do her senior portraits.

HOLD UP!!!! SENIOR PORTRAITS?!?!?

How could it already be time for sweet Molly to be graduating?!? It seems like just yesterday she moved up into the youth group when she entered the 7th grade. Wow, I am getting old!

But alas, time has flown and she has grown up to be such a beautiful young lady!

So, here is a picture of her with the youth minister taken the first year we met.

Molly seventh grade

And here are a few of my favorites from her senior session around her house and farm in Starkville this past fall. Enjoy :)

molly 03

molly 04

molly 01

molly 02

molly 08

molly 16

molly 19

molly 12

molly 07

molly 14

To see the rest of the images from her senior sesh, visit her gallery! God bless :)

post signature

Fan Us on FacebookFollow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails