Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

wedding : ribbon + bj {oxford mississippi wedding photographer}

WOW!! So thanks for telling me it had been THREE MONTHS since my last post :) yikes...so sorry about that! Todd and I have had a busy summer and fall, and I've been so focused on editing images that I had forgotten to blog. But I promise to do much better from here on out!

So let's get started with sharing some of Ribbon and BJ's wedding images! You may remember them from their engagement session in the Grove at Ole Miss. Well, we were back on the campus for their August wedding and ended the night at a Powerhouse reception just off the square. A fun time was definitely had by all, and I pray many blessings upon this super cute and sweet family of three! Enjoy :)

And special kudos to all of their wedding vendors for an outstanding job:
Flowers: Mimosa Flowers & Gifts (Diane Faulkner)
Caterer: Lynn Long
Cake: Laurie Lackey
Planner: One Fine Day (Claire Kiamie)
Alcohol Caterer: Jimmy Bruno
Band: One Mile South (Will Nelson)

And some very special thanks to my outstanding second shooter, Ana! Thanks girl for being such a blast to work with on all my August and October weddings :)

details 01

GR 01

GR 02

GR 07

GR 08

BP 17

BP 25

BP 18

and one of my FAVORITE images EVER!!
BP 24

BP 14

BP 15

BP 16

details 03

Ceremony 08

Ceremony 01

details 08

reception 01

reception 03

reception 10

...see more in their facebook album! :)

post signature

Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails