Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Friday, October 15, 2010

friday faves : furry four-legged creature

SO...in order to motivate myself to post more often, we're going to start a new feature on the blog titled "Friday Favorites!" And yeah, I know, this post just barely made it in on Friday, but I had to work out a few kinks so I humbly ask your forgiveness ;)



Moving along, I thought it would be perfect to start this series by posting some images of my most favorite furry four-legged friend EVER!! Meet Lexie!! This sweet girl has SO many endearing personality traits and QUIRKS, that I just couldn't possibly begin to write them all out here. But I'll attempt to at least share a few:
- she is absolutely scared to death of vacuum cleaners and baby gates (which we use to keep her in the living room during the day)...i mean, she won't even go near them or try to walk past them to get to where we are. Bless her little heart :) but at least she doesn't still go crazy when she sees herself in the mirror
- she is perhaps the only Labrador RETRIEVER in the world who just CANNOT learn to RETRIEVE, much to Toddy's dismay
- she is the sweetest puppy ever whose only fault is that she just wants to kiss you ALL THE FREAKING TIME!! and hold hands with you
- it's just impossible to resist her puppy eyes and her puppy dreams make us giggle every time!

Well, I could keep going, but I'll spare you and just get on to the pictures!

furry creature


post signature

Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails