Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Monday, July 19, 2010

focus : ribbon + bj {oxford engagement photographer}

One of the BEST parts about being a photographer is having the chance to shadow people around for a time and record their natural interactions with each other. It's just one of the best feelings in the world to come back home and find those images that you know the family is going to just LOVE and want to display in their home for years and years to come!

Images that record how all it takes is one sly little look from dad to make mom blush and smile for days.

RibbonBJ 03b

And images that record one of the biggest smiles possible from sweet baby boy...

RibbonBJ 02

...that makes his parents just go gaga over him and squish his little face with kisses at the same time!

RibbonBJ 10

Or a close-up image of sweet boy's little eyes that just want to melt your heart!

RibbonBJ 08

Well, whichever moments are most important to you...that's what I love capturing! To see many more special moments from their session (and lives together), click HERE to see their facebook album and HERE to see their proofing gallery.

post signature

Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. the baby looks really cute and lovely, and the best this was he actually look at the camera with that expression.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails