Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Engagement Sneak Peek + 2011 Weddings {memphis and north mississippi wedding photographer}

It's been a busy spring booking Fall 2010 weddings, and I'm SO looking forward to all the fun places they are going to take me like Vicksburg, the Chapel on the campus of Ole Miss and Old Waverly out at West Point, as well as the Botanic Gardens right here in Memphis. It's going to be a festive fall wedding season, and it's JUST around the corner!

And yes, you heard me right! This DIEHARD Mississippi State fan/alum/former employee is looking forward to a wedding at Ole Miss (of ALL places). In fact, I was just there this weekend for a sweet engagement session with the uber fabulous BJ, Ribbon and Jackson...IN.THE.GROVE! Enjoy a few sneak peek photos and see more HERE...

RibbonBJ 01



RibbonBJ 02



And I can't believe it is already after July the 4th! This year is flying by, and 2011 will be here before you know it. If you or someone you know is planning a 2011 wedding, this is a perfect time to book and lock in our current 2010 wedding collection pricing. I'll also be introducing a new Digital Wedding Collection for all you brides who want to have ALL your edited images on DVD, as well as some special incentives if you choose to pay your wedding collection up front with cash or check. Contact me if you are interested in booking us for 2011 or hearing about our incentives!

P.S. Anyone who REFERS a wedding to us will receive a complimentary 11x14 canvas gallery wrap from your session (for existing clients) or a complimentary FOCUS session + small print package (for new clients). So get to dropping our name!! ;)

Oh, and....GOOOOOO BULLDOGS!!! But BJ & Ribbon...I still love you guys and will LOVE being on the campus of Ole Miss for your wedding...sincerely! :)

post signature

Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails