Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, April 24, 2010

sneak peek : shelby {olive branch/collierville senior photographer}

it's time to meet another one of our class of 2011 senior reps - shelby! she had been sitting on pins and needles waiting to see some sneak peek photos from last sunday's spring mini session, so we shared these on facebook earlier in the week. but once again, we got a little too busy to post them here on the blog. but better late than never, right?! haha :)

along with our first senior rep, rachel, shelby is another junior in our youth ministry at church! they both are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside, and we look forward to celebrating their senior years with them as they continue to grow in knowledge and wisdom of the Gospel!

here are some of her sneak peek photos...to see more, visit her facebook album HERE! ENJOY :)

shelby 01

shelby 05

shelby 06

shelby 07

shelby 08

shelby 10

shelby 12

post signature


Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails