Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, April 24, 2010

shutter squared : photo safari with the lewis family {collierville/germantown photographer}

please forgive me for the lack of posting this week! it's been busy but a good one :) these photos showed up on facebook earlier in the week, but i wanted to take a moment to share a few with my favorite blog readers!

jennie and i headed out to this wonderful garden/park in germantown last saturday because we were just dying to shoot some photos while everything was still in bloom...it was azalea bushes galore! we are so thankful to the lewis family for being such great models. enjoy some of my faves here, and then go visit their facebook album to see the rest HERE!

take care and God bless! :)

lewis 03

lewis 04

lewis 06

lewis 09

lewis 15

lewis 16

lewis 18

lewis 20

post signature


Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails