Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Makeover Story

We decided that after a great first year of business, we'd take a little time to freshen up our look and all our marketing materials. You'll see a few things changing a bit here and there over the next month, but never fear, they'll only be for the better!

For starters, here is a look at our new logo. Not much difference, just a simpler, fresher look:

Basic CMYK


You'll also notice that we have updated both the website and blog to highlight our most recent work. And we promise to update them more frequently in the future. :)

Well, that's it! Just wanted to let you know you weren't going crazy if you noticed the slight change in our blog and facebook photos this past week...haha! God bless :)

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails