Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

focus : rachel {collierville senior photographer}

Aside from being one of the wonderful girls in our youth group at church, this lovely lady has signed on to be one of our Class of 2011 senior reps, representing Houston High School. And later next week, you'll be meeting Shelby, our Class of 2011 senior rep from Center Hill High School. Our senior reps each receive a complimentary 30-minute MINI session in the spring, as well as a discounted regular-length FOCUS session later in the summer. Each rep also has the chance to earn free prints and products as more and more of their friends book a senior portrait session with DBP! If you know of someone who might be interested, please tell them to contact us! We are currently still looking for senior reps from any of the following area schools: Collierville High, Germantown High, Olive Branch High, and any other East Memphis or North Mississippi high school/academy. But tell them to hurry; we are only taking one rep from each school.

OK...now that we are finished with our DBP commercial, let's get on to the photos! :) I had SUCH a blast with Rachel and her family, and I can't wait for her full-length FOCUS session later this summer, when we'll have even more time for lots and lots of wardrobe changes and locations. But in the meantime, enjoy some more faves from last week! And to see the rest of her photos, click HERE for her proofing gallery and HERE for her facebook album!

she TOTALLY matched these trees that afternoon and it was a TOTAL coincidence!
rachel blog 05

this one is quickly becoming one of my faves from the shoot! it just screams america's next top model :)
rachel blog 06

rachel blog 07

rachel blog 08

rachel blog 09

rachel blog 10

and yea for jumping photos!
rachel blog 11

rachel blog 12

rachel blog 13

rachel blog 14

this is her excited face!
rachel blog 15

and this is her sweet face :)
rachel blog 16

rachel blog 17

rachel blog 18

rachel blog 19

rachel blog 20

and here she is with her lil' siblings, sydney and carter!
rachel blog 21

rachel blog 22

rachel blog 23

rachel blog 24

rachel blog 25

rachel blog 26

rachel blog 27

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails