Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

mini : marianne + cory {memphis engagement photographer}

So to tell you that Marianne was excited to see the rest of her photos would be an understatement! Within 30 minutes of letting her know that her proofs had gone live, she had already pushed the GO button on her first order...ha! We love those kinds of clients :)

Well, without further adieu...here are some more faves from their session. To see the rest of them, click HERE to go to their proofing gallery and HERE to view their facebook album!

marianne and cory 08

marianne and cory 09

marianne and cory 10

marianne and cory 11

marianne and cory 12

marianne and cory 13

marianne and cory 14

i love this next one! they were laughing while trying to read a sign some guy was holding up!
marianne and cory 15

major thanks to them for being such troopers to get these next few shots...they were getting sun baked while taking these shots:
marianne and cory 16

marianne and cory 17

marianne and cory 18

it's the little candid shots like this next one that are the most fun surprises to see when editing photos...LOVE THIS ONE!
marianne and cory 19

and it's all about Lucy in these next two photos:
marianne and cory 20

marianne and cory 21

marianne and cory 22

marianne and cory 23

marianne and cory 24

thanks to Marianne and Cory (and Lucy) for being so great to work with! Enjoy the rest of your engagement...it goes by all too quickly :)


post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails