Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

client share : canvas gallery wraps

I love it when past clients send me photographs of how they have displayed their original Designs by Prater photographic art in their homes! Below are some pictures from Amy in Starkville. She was so creative in selecting her favorite black and white photos to group together in these two collage frames:

IMG_5971

IMG_5972

and then my favorite...CHECK OUT THIS EASEL!! What a great way to display a canvas gallery wrap of one of your favorite photos :)

IMG_5970

And on that note, I wanted to spend a few more moments talking about canvas gallery wraps. I just love them! They always come out so gorgeous and there is NO need to worry about framing. Just hang it on a wall by itself, prop it on an easel, or find a floating shelve to display it on your wall. Just so many options!

So speaking of options, we are now able to show you what a particular image would look like on canvas. Below are some mock-ups I created with some of my favorite images from last fall!

Alex showing us how great she would look on a square canvas:
See it on Canvas square

Maddie looking oh so precious on a horizontal wrap:
See it on Canvas horizontal

and Mary and Steven looking oh so flirtatious on a vertical wrap:
See it on Canvas vertical

Wonder what one of your images would look like on canvas? Just ask! For the months of April and May, mention this option and receive 10% off your canvas gallery wrap. :)




post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails