Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Springtime is Here!

Aren't you SO GLAD that warm weather is finally here?! Well, minus one day this past weekend where snow decided to randomly fall in parts of my home state of MS...but I digress! Flowers are blooming, winter clothes are going back in bins under the bed, and my camera is ready to come out and play. :)

A few weeks ago I told you that we were looking into offering an ALL SEASONS PASS, which would be paid for up front and give you FOUR 30-minute sessions to redeem throughout the next 365 days. Well, this seems like a perfect time to roll it out as we'll be offering Spring MINI sessions the following upcoming Saturdays: March 27, April 3, and April 10.

So, here is the deal! You can book a Spring MINI session all on its own or as part of an ALL SEASONS PASS.

Spring MINI session:
- 30 minutes on location
- up to six people; $10 for each add'l person
- approx. 20-40 edited images
- online ordering and proofing site for 90 days
- $50

Spring digiMINI session:
- same as above, PLUS
- 4x6 proofs in image preview box AND high-res DVD of ALL edited images
- $200

ALL SEASONS PASS:
- FOUR 30-minute sessions on location to redeem in a 365-day period
- up to six people each session; $10 for each add'l person
- approx. 20-40 edited images from each session
- digital download of favorite image from each session ($140 value)
- online ordering and proofing site for 90 days
- $200

ALL SEASONS digiPASS:
- same as above, PLUS
- 4x6 proofs AND high-res DVD of ALL edited images
- $350

Contact us via email, facebook, twitter, or phone (901.651.6955) if you are interested in booking a session! Here is a a montage of some of my favorite photos from last spring :)



post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails