Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Best of 2009 (the second half)

It's time for updating our promotional materials...yea!!! We have selected our top 2-3 images from each of our sessions from the second half of 2009, but we need your help in narrowing them down to the top 4-5 photos to use as we update our website, blog, business cards, promo postcards, brochures, etc. So...here's the deal!

We have uploaded our favorites to a new photo album on our facebook page, titled 'best of 2009 (second half).' All you have to do to vote for your favorite image is hit the Like button or leave a comment on the photo. Vote on as many images as you like, but remember, the top 2 vote-getters for portraits and the top 2 for weddings will be declared the winners! So encourage your family and friends to visit our DBP Facebook Fan page and vote for your favorite images. (Note: Facebook mandates that you Become A Fan in order to "like" or leave a comment on a photo. And I cannot lie, more fans for DBP would be much appreciated!) :)

Oh, and did I mention that the winners will each receive a complimentary 11"x14" of their winning image to proudly display in their home or give as a gift to show your appreciation to one of your voters?! So start your voting now! Good luck :)

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails