Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Friday, December 11, 2009

focus : burchfield {starkville photographer}

Wanted to share some of my favorite images from a recent shoot in Starkville with the Burchfield family. I had such a blast with them and can't wait to find out which images are their faves! In the meantime, here are a few of mine... :)

birchfield 30

birchfield 31

birchfield 32

birchfield 33

birchfield 35

i absolutely LOVE this one...so candid and so much fun!
birchfield 36

birchfield 37

happy baby aubree :)
birchfield 38

sweet kenzie claire...
birchfield 39

...and almost all grown up rylee!
birchfield 40

birchfield 41

birchfield 42

birchfield 44

burchfield 46

birchfield 47

the gorgeous momma, Amy
birchfield 48

the dapper dad, Kevin
birchfield 50

birchfield 52

birchfield 54

birchfield 55

birchfield 59

To see the more images from their session, click HERE for their facebook album and HERE for their proofing gallery.

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails