Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

News & Updates (part two)

Next up is the Vaughan family! Johnna contacted me a couple of weeks ago after seeing Ashton's senior sesh and wanted me to take some pics of her senior, Alex. And who says the younger brother can't have fun, too?! So we threw him in some pictures so she'd have photos of both her children. Here are some of my faves!

Meet Alex, who the last I heard said she was going to attend my alma mater, Mississippi State University...woot woot!

vaughan blog 19

vaughan blog 26

vaughan blog 36

vaughan blog 37

vaughan blog 42

vaughan blog 43

Now for some of Alex and Grayson together!

sweet, huh??
vaughan blog 17

vaughan blog 24

vaughan blog 30

vaughan blog 32

vaughan blog 33

vaughan blog 34

vaughan blog 39

it's payback time, sis!
vaughan blog 41

vaughan blog 44

and let's throw in a few with the parents for good measure! see where they get there good looks from :)

vaughan blog 21

vaughan blog 28

and even though I already blogged this one for their sneak peek, it's worth showing again...I love it so much...
vaughan blog 16

To see more photos from their session, click HERE to see their facebook album and HERE to see their proofing gallery.
One more sneak peek, and then the Black Friday update...oooo, aren't you just on pins and needles by now??

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails