Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

News & Updates (part one)

Just wanted to take a moment before the holiday season really kicks in to share some favorites from recent sessions as well as give an update on some sales we'll be offering on Black Friday and the week afterward.

First up are a few of my absolutes faves from an in-love session with Jason and Jessica...who by the way were an absolute delight to photograph. Their love for each other was so incredibly evident, and I hope to have more shoots with them in the years to come. :)

jason jessica blog 02

jason jessica blog 05

jason jessica blog 12

jason jessica blog 15

jason jessica blog 16

jason jessica blog 23

anyone want to take a stab at their last name? ;)
jason jessica blog 28

jason jessica blog 30

jason jessica blog 31

jason jessica blog 33

jason jessica blog 38

jason jessica blog 41

jason jessica blog 42

To see more photos from their session, visit their facebook album HERE and their proofing gallery HERE!

...stay tuned for our next post on the Vaughans...and then our Black Friday Sale!

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails