Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Sunday, November 8, 2009

focus : vaughan family {collierville photographer}

First thing's first...this family is a bunch of hams! And I say that in the most loving way possible. :) It all starts with the dad and then moves its way down through the rest of the family. I can just imagine how much fun this household is on a typical day, and I am blessed to have met them and witnessed just a few hours of it!

I was contacted by Johnna to take some senior photos of Alex, but she also wanted to bring her son along so we could get some photos of the two kiddos together. Well, luckily dad decided to tag along as well, so we got a few photos of the entire family together. Enjoy this sneak peek and stay tuned to the blog for more to come later this week!

P.S. Major thanks to Jill and Ashton for referring this family to DBP! Y'all are the best :)

vaughan blog 01

vaughan blog 02

vaughan blog 03

vaughan blog 04

vaughan blog 06

vaughan blog 08

vaughan blog 09

some of Alex:
vaughan blog 05b

vaughan blog 10

vaughan blog 11

vaughan blog 12

and some of the family:
vaughan blog 13

vaughan blog 14

vaughan blog 15

vaughan blog 16

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails