Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, November 7, 2009

focus : jason + jessica {memphis photographer}

Who says you have to have a reason to have professional photos taken?! I was SO excited to be approached to take photos of these two for several reasons with the first one being that she just wanted to have them taken for fun. They have been married for a couple of years now and their love has grown even stronger...so why not celebrate that with some updated photos! And secondly, Jessica and I used to work together in the athletic department at Mississippi State University, so it was lots of fun to catch up with her and meet her sweet hubby, who also worked for the athletic department when he was there! (Go State!!)

We met up along the banks of the Mississippi River in Downtown Memphis and decided to just drive around the downtown area, finding fun spots and hopping out the vehicle for photos. We also thought it would be fun to grab some photos inside the Peabody, but we accidentally showed up at exactly the same time as the ducks were about to come down from the roof. While it was cool to be there for that, it made getting photos without other random people in the background a little difficult, but a fun time was still had by all. :)

Here are a few of my favorites, but you can visit their facebook album HERE and their proofing album HERE to see more...enjoy! :)

jason jessica blog 01

jason jessica blog 03

jason jessica blog 05

jason jessica blog 08

jason jessica blog 12

jason jessica blog 15

jason jessica blog 16

jason jessica blog 18

jason jessica blog 20

jason jessica blog 23

we had to get a picture at this spot since their last name is smith!
jason jessica blog 27

jason jessica blog 30

jason jessica blog 31

jason jessica blog 34

jason jessica blog 35

jason jessica blog 38

jason jessica blog 41

jason jessica blog 43

jason jessica blog 44

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails