Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Coming Up : Black Friday Sale

DBP clients - past, present, and future - if you have been waiting for the perfect time to book a session or order some prints & products, you just might want to take advantage of some of our Black Friday specials! We'll be offering discounts on future sessions as well as on prints from past sessions and some of our favorite products. The sale will start this Friday (11/27/09) and carry on through the next Sunday (12/6/09).

BLACK FRIDAY SALE

FOCUS sessions
- Book a 1 hour or 2 hour FOCUS session to be completed between Black Friday 2009 and April Fools Day 2010, and take $20 off the regular-priced session fee. Payment is due upon booking.

Lustre and Metallic Prints
- All prints will be automatically marked down by 15% on my proofing site or you can contact me to obtain an order if you would rather not order them online.
- Add a little punch to your favorite photo by ordering it on metallic paper! Just add $5 to the cost of each print. Contact me directly if interested in purchasing metallic prints.
- NOTE: If your gallery is no longer on our proofing site, contact me to have it uploaded again to be able to order prints.

Coffee Table Albums
- Take 25% off the purchase of any size coffee table album, hard cover or soft cover.
- If your session is no longer on our proofing site, I will re-post it for your convenience once you have paid for your album.
- If you intend on booking a session between now and April 1, 2010, you can even prepay for your coffee table album to take advantage of this special.
- Contact me directly to order an album at a discount.

Accordion Mini Albums

- Buy one, get one free.
- These make great brag books for grandparents!

Gallery Canvas Wraps
- Take 15% off one wrap, 20% off two wraps, or 25% off three or more wraps.
- If you'd like to see how a certain print would look in a particular size, contact me to have a mock-up emailed to you.
- Contact me directly to order wraps at a discount.

Creative Storyboards

- Take 10% off all storyboards.
- Colors, fonts, style, etc. is completely customizable by you!
- Contact me directly to select size and photos so we can begin design.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

And come Friday, happy shopping! :)

Oh, and because every post deserves a photo, here is a sneak peek of one from a recent session with the Burchfields!

birchfield 11

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails