Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, October 1, 2009

wedding : phyllis & jed (part two)

You may have already seen some of these on Facebook, but I wanted to share my faves on the blog from part two of Phyllis and Jed's recent wedding. After the ceremony, my fabulous photog partner in crime and I joined the family in the Historic Downtown Collierville Square for some more laid back wedding photos of the bride and bridal party. Enjoy! :)

i just love how excited she was to smooch him here :)
wed blog 22

these are the best moments to steal - love it when they don't realize I am still snapping away:
wed blog 24

and I agree with his new step-daughter - he has an infectious smile when he laughs :)
wed blog 25

something made the proud grandson very excited! maybe he thought he was going to get some of their wedding cookie:
wed blog 33

since the family had a wedding cake for the couple back at the house for their intimate family reception, we decided we'd visit our fave local coffee shop, Square Beans, and get a cookie for them to ceremoniously feed each other for the wedding photos! the leg lamp makes for a nice backdrop, eh?! :)
wed blog 35

i love this red brick wall! i must take everyone's photo by it...ha
wed blog 37

and I must post this photo because it looks like a scene straight out of one of my favorite TV shows - Burn Notice! Look - it's Fiona and Michael after they just rescued a child from a burning building!
wed blog 40

and here is who Mom has to thank for her beautiful wedding! her two daughters made sure her special day went off without a hitch :)
wed blog 41

To see more photos from their day, click HERE for their facebook album and HERE for their album on my proofing site! God bless :)

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails