Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

unsung heroes : terry + angela

This post is dedicated to all the unsung heroes of photo shoots...you know who you are! You're the family member who offers to take your grandchild or niece/nephew to the park while mom and dad meet up with the photographer for a "we are still hot and in love" couples shoot. Or maybe you are just good friends who love any excuse to babysit a "not really our niece or nephew but we love them so much so we say they are" kiddo. Ha!

Well, these pictures are for two people who fall into the second category! Uncle Terry and Aunt Angela have been very close friends to John & Amanda for years, and as far as little Evan knows, they are a genuine aunt and uncle. So it was a no brainer for them when they were asked to accompany us to the Memphis Botanic Gardens for this SHUTTER SQUARED session. After we finished up the family photos, Terry and Angela took little E off to another part of the gardens so we could get some great photos of John and Amanda. But before they left, we did manage to get some photos of them with their nephew!

P.S. Until Terry gives in to me and Jennie, this is as close as poor Angela is going to get to Terry doing a photo shoot with anyone. I will consider it my greatest success when he FINALLY agrees to be our model...ha!

Anyways, enjoy! :)

SSasbells 50 blog

SSasbells 51 blog

SSasbells 53 blog

And these last two are just thrown in for fun because I love hanging out with these people!

SSasbells couple 40 blog

SSasbells couple 42 blog

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails