Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Wednesday

Just a few quick notes for you this beautiful Wednesday morning! Our Images for a Cure MINI sessions will be taking place this Sunday and we still have openings. In fact, we are thinking we'll split up some of the available time to also offer 20-minute very-mini sessions for $30 if you are looking for something quicker. We've also added an additional location where we will be setting up a very autumn-like display in a giant field if you were hoping for some pumpkin-ish type photos :)

Remember, 100% of these session fees are going straight to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and can be paid online via a secure server on the Images for a Cure website. I'll give you complete instructions once you book your session.

On this note, I must give God praise! My mother-in-law got a good report yesterday in that the small mass they removed from her breast last Friday was not cancerous. They will continue to check up on her with another mammogram in 6 months, but she is so relieved, as are we!

And because no post is great without a photo, I must share a few teasers from part two of mine and Jennie's SHUTTER SQUARED session with the Asbell family this past weekend in the Memphis Botanic Gardens. More to come soon...enjoy! :)








post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails