Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Monday, September 14, 2009

wedding : foster - maxcy (part two)

I hope you've been waiting on pins and needles for Part Two of Laura & John's wedding! But before we get to that, I wanted to give proper credit to some of the other vendors. (If you aren't mentioned here, please let me know and I will come back and add you.)

Location - Lake Tiak O'Khata in Louisville, MS
Cake - Hailey Peterson
DJ - Scott Burns

Now on to the photos, starting with some of my favorite detail shots!

FM details 02

FM details 05

FM details 07

FM details 03

FM details 11

FM details 12

FM details 14

FM details 08

Time for the ceremony!
FM ceremony 01

FM ceremony 04

FM ceremony 09

FM ceremony 12

FM ceremony 13

FM ceremony 14

And off to cut the cake and dance the night away!
FM reception 01

FM reception 02

FM reception 08

FM reception 09

FM reception 12

FM reception 14

FM reception 15

even the vendors decided to have a little fun...look at the other photographer and DJ dance :)
FM reception 17

To see more photos from the night, click here to see them on our Flickr site and here to see them on our Facebook page...enjoy! :)

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails