Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Monday, September 14, 2009

Spread the Love Tour 2010

After being out sick almost a full week along with our internet at the house being down a few days, I was especially overwhelmed this morning when I opened up my Google Reader to see that I had over 700 unread posts...yikes!! And yes...I have had to cheat a bit and mark several at a time as read even though they had not been, but I am SO glad I did not do that on this one particular post!

Justin & Mary Marantz are two fabulous photographers from New England and each year partake on a 20-city Spread the Love Tour to meet, inspire, and encourage other photographers in their journeys. Well, here is where I need your help because I would love to be one of them! They are running a contest to let us pick the 20 cities and I am hoping that Memphis can be one of those 20 cities.

All you have to do to vote is to visit their blog here and leave a comment on the Spread the Love post telling them you want them to come to Memphis...it's that simple! Will you join me? Right now, Memphis is not even making the Top 25 vote-getters... :(

Thanks so much! :)



post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails