Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Friday, September 25, 2009

Quick Update on DBP Fall Schedule

Yea for the weekend being here again finally! Just wanted to give a quick update about our schedule the next few weeks in case you were thinking about booking a session or wondering when we might be visiting your neck of the woods.

Sat/Sun, Sep 26/27 - Starkville, MS
Fri/Sun, Oct 2/4 - Home in Collierville
Sat, Oct 10 - Columbus, MS
Sun, Oct 11 - Collierville (Images for a Cure MINI sessions)
Sat/Sun, Oct 17/18 - Cleveland, MS

If you are interested in a FOCUS or MINI session while we are visiting Mississippi, give us a call or drop us an email! Details on our FOCUS sessions can be found here, while info on our MINI sessions is below:

MINI Sessions
- 30 minutes on location
- up to five people; $10 for each add'l person
- approx. 20-40 edited images
- online ordering and proofing site for 30 days
- $50

The Print Collections and A La Carte pricing on items that can be ordered after the session can be found here. The different collections include several print sizes and available products that can be purchased together for 30% savings.

Happy weekend to all! :)

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails