Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

sneak peek : angela

My fabulous photog-partner-in-crime (Jennie) and I were just itching to spend a day in downtown Memphis this weekend for a photo shoot, and luckily our awesome friend Angela volunteered to be our rad model for the day. It was a perfect day for it, too; sunny but not too hot! We found a lot of fun spots with some great flare, and I can't wait to have my next shoot down there soon.

Before I get to the sneak peek photos from the session, I wanted to share some exciting news with you! And no, Amy, we are not expecting. This is exciting DBP news. Our brand spankin' new website will go live THIS Friday. I can't wait! I am also thinking about implementing monthly or semi-monthly contests on the blog where readers can vote on their fave photos from past sessions - where the winning photo will get to fill an honorary spot front and center on the homepage.

Anyways, on to the photos...enjoy!

Angela 02b

Angela 03b

Angela 04b

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails