Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

shutter squared : asbells

The next set of sneak peek photos are going to help me introduce a joint venture I'm undertaking with my fabulous photog partner in crime, Jennie Lee! We have had so much fun heading out for photo safaris every chance we could get, that we decided we ought to offer some photography sessions where clients would get both of us at the same time. We offer very distinct yet unique points of view and editing styles, and we thought it might be something really cool to offer clients.

While we are still working out all the details of these sessions, we do have a name - Shutter Squared! Partly because you'll be getting two photographers and two cameras, but also because we came up with this idea on our beloved Collierville Square in Square Beans Coffee Shop. This will not take the place of either Designs by Prater or Jennie Lee Photography, but will be something extra we'll offer for anyone who likes the idea of twice the photos from multiple points of view. While the SS website/blog is still in the works, feel free to contact me if you might be interested in a Shutter Squared portrait session.

Anyways, on to the photos. This sneak peek is only going to show you a few photos I took this past Saturday, but a full blog post will follow later on that shows the comparison of our different takes on the same shots. I was going to wait until Jennie was ready to go, too; but it is just so hard to say "keep waiting" to an eager mom. ;) Ha!

asbells 01blog

asbells 02blog

asbells 03bwblog

asbells 14blog

asbells 24tiltshiftblog

asbells 35bwblog

Can't wait to see what Jennie comes up with! God bless :)

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Susan - you are an absolute genius. I can't believe you got this many great shots in 30 minutes with a very grouchy young man.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails