Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Friday, August 28, 2009

Now Live - focus : stranges

Last week, I had a hard time narrowing it down to just a few photos to show as a sneak peek of my recent session with the Strange family. So you can imagine that narrowing down the rest of the pictures to blog 20 or so images tonight was even harder. This family is just so stinkin' cute!!

stranges 01

stranges 03

stranges 04

stranges 05

stranges 06

stranges 07

stranges 10

stranges 11

stranges 13

stranges 14

stranges 17

stranges 19

stranges 21

stranges 22

stranges 23

and I just couldn't decide which of these two I liked best, so I posted them both! :)
stranges 24

stranges 25

stranges 26

stranges 27

stranges 30

stranges 31

stranges 32

To see the rest of the images from their session or to place an order, click on the image below!

stranges front

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails