Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

focus : stranges (part uno)

Rain, rain, thank you for finally going away! The Strange family and I have been trying to knock out their focus session for months now. We're talking since April people. :) But thankfully, the weather held out for us this past weekend, and we ventured out for part one of their shoot in the always wonderful Historic Downtown Collierville. This place has so many wonderful spots for photographs, and I always find a new spot each time I visit.

The parents wanted to focus on the kiddos during this portion of their shoot, but we still managed to get the 'rents in on some of the shots. And let me tell you...these kids have got to be tied with my nieces for the most precious kids ever. The hubs and I have the awesome pleasure to hang out with these two girls almost every Sunday in Kids Church, and they are a joy to have around. And this little boy...watch out girls, he is going to be a heart-breaker!! That is no lie :)

But I have to tell you the best part about this shoot. Mom decided that at first they would wear outfits that all complemented each other, and this is totally OK! But then she made my day by telling me that she brought second outfits for all three of them; each one would change halfway into the shoot into another outfit that really matched their individual personality. Now don't you try telling me that she didn't just rack up some major brownie points with me.

Anyways, on to the sneak peek photos! Much more to come later this week :)

Meet Miss Spunky!
stranges 13bw blog

stranges 58 blog

Meet Miss Sophisticated!
stranges 40bw blog

stranges 32 blog

and Meet Mr. What-a-Ham! aka Heart-Breaker ;)
stranges 43 blog

stranges 68 blog

Mommy and her two precious girls:
amanda for blog

and Daddy makes an appearance, too:
stranges 90bw blog

Stay tuned for more photos from their session coming up later this week...God bless!

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails