Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

DBP Design Shop Launch

Designs by Prater is happy to announce that we are bringing back our graphic design services. Whether you want a custom invitation for your wedding, a logo and business card designed for your new business, or a promotional poster and schedule card designed for your athletic department, you can find it all available right here in the DBP Design Shop!

Logo Development $150
- Consultation via email, 3 design concepts, and up to 2 additional rounds of revisions on the chosen concept. Also, receive your logo in 4-c and b&w versions in .ai and .jpg formats.

Business Card Design $100

- Consultation via email, 3 design concepts, and up to 2 additional rounds of revisions on the chosen concept. Also, receive your card in .pdf and .jpg formats. Add $20 for each additional person who needs a card customized.

Letterhead Design $50
- Consultation via email, 3 design concepts, and up to 2 additional rounds of revisions on the chosen concept. Also, receive your letterhead in 4-c and b&w versions in .pdf and .doc formats.

Custom Branding Package $250

- Logo development along with business card and letterhead design

Postcard Design $100
- Custom design of a one-sided or two-sided promotional postcard, with up to two rounds of revisions; $25 for each additional round

Invitation Design $150

- Consultation via email and custom design of a Save the Date, wedding invite, shower invite, etc.; production estimates from 3 different vendors for printing (not included in design cost) or print on your own

Schedule Card Design $150
- Custom design of a one-sided or two-sided single, double, or triple panel promotional schedule card, with up to two rounds of revisions; $25 for each additional round

Brochure Design $250
- Custom design of a bi-fold or tri-fold brochure, with up to two rounds of revisions; $25 for each additional round

Schedule Poster Design $400
- Custom design of a promotional/schedule poster, 11 x 17 size or larger, with up to two rounds of revisions; $25 for each additional round

Miscellaneous Design Services $50/hour


Stock Photo Purchase $25 per image

Click here to see examples of previous work on athletic marketing materials.

Select a pre-made wedding invite from our wedding invitation gallery to customize for only $50.

post signature
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails