Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, June 4, 2009

What's New (and almost new)

Since this summer will be our first in business here at Designs by Prater, we thought we'd usher it in with a bang! We'll be producing new marketing materials for prospective and current clients, revising our portrait packages, introducing new products, having more frequent sales, and much more!

1 - New portrait packages are coming to DBP on July 1, 2009. If you want to book a MINI session at the current rate, contact us to pay your session fee and book your appointment BEFORE July 1. The session can take place after that date, but it must be booked before then. Our new packages will help streamline our sessions and offer you several "collections" that hold different products at reduced rates. MINI sessions will not disappear altogether, but will only appear for special occasions, like Mother's Day, etc.

2 - Speaking of sales, here is a BOGO one for you right now! Buy one large print at regular price (16x16 or larger), and get another one of equal or less value absolutely FREE! P.S. The cool part about this special is that your two prints do not have to be from the same image or even the same size. Check out your gallery on our proofing site to make note of the images you would like to purchase and contact me directly to order your prints. This sale ends Monday, June 15!

3 - Here's a new product you might be interested in - Thin Wraps!


Choose your size, material (Lustre, Metallic, or Canvas), and finish (Glossy or Satin Laminate). Add an optional Easel Stand or Mounting Block to complete the display at no extra cost.

Now through June 25th, these babies are on sale at 30% off!
- 8x10 for $45
- 10x10 for $50
- 11x14 or 12x12 for $55
- 16x16 or 16x20 for $85

Again, if you are interested in purchasing one of these from your session, check out your gallery on our proofing site to make note of the image(s) you would like to purchase and contact me directly to order your prints. This sale ends Friday, June 26!

Stay tuned for more exciting changes!

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails