Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, May 9, 2009

storyboards : Jace's mini shoot

"What is a storyboard?" I get this question a lot! And truthfully, I wasn't even sure what they were several years ago! But I am going to try my best to explain it here for you today...at least explain what they are and how they are used here at DBP! We'll also continually post examples of some of our favorites from all our shoots periodically up on the blog so you can get a better idea of whether or not it's something you might want to invest in as well.

A storyboard is really just a fancy word that describes how to order a print that includes more than one photo, sort of like a collage. The size is up to you and can be a square print or a vertical or horizontal print. Large like 30"x30" or small like 5"x10". All black and white images, all color images, or mix & match. Totally up to you! We can create one with a simple white background, black background, or very colorful or patterned background. It can have no text on it, or lots of text on it...perhaps a favorite quote or Bible verse or just the name of whoever is in it. We can create one from a blank slate, or you can choose the same template of another one that we have already done for a previous shoot.

Below are some examples that were just created for Jace's mini shoot; hope you like them! If you are interested in having some created from your shoot, or in booking a shoot so we can create one later, contact me via email or facebook! Enjoy :)

jace 5x10 storyboard small

cherish 5x10 storyboard jace small

5x10 jace storyboard small

need is love 5x10 jace small

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails