Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, May 2, 2009

mini : wildflower safari

You've probably noticed by now that my photography partner in crime and I like to just get up and go on random photo shoots for scouting out new locations and trying out new poses and angles and such. Well, one Friday afternoon after work at our other jobs, we decided we wanted to take some photos in this cool wildflower field out near our houses before sunset. Enjoy some of my faves from our afternoon at play, and click here to see the rest of them in the "mini : jennie v2.0" gallery at my proofing site!

wildflower1

wildflower2

wildflower3

wildflower4

wildflower5

wildflower6

wildflower7

wildflower8

wildflower9

wildflower10

wildflower11

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

4 comments:

  1. OOOO WEEEE I LOVE the hazy colored ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!! I LOVE the second one....fields are so fun to photograph in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl..saw your contest entry. GO FOR IT! Hope to see you there. It would be awesome to reconnect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks chicas! Jenny - we were excited to shoot in the magic hour to try to get some hazy ones :) Chelsea - thanks, my hubby loved that one the best, too and Beth - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails