Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Monday, May 11, 2009

Introducing All-New POWER Sessions!

Designs by Prater will be introducing something new later this week called a POWER session!

What is a POWER session?


Basically, it's a 30-minute portrait session for $30...but here's the deal. They have to be booked and completed on the SAME day. All you have to do is follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook , and watch for us to post a message that it is POWER session time. Then the first person to contact us via the method the sale was posted will get the POWER session for that afternoon.

Why are we doing this?

Well, there are those days where I have been cooped up in an office ALL day long seeing how beautiful it is outside and wishing I was out shooting pictures. So, it's those days when I will post a message sometime from 2-4 p.m. that a POWER session is up for grabs later that night from 6-8 p.m. If we post it on Twitter, be the first to reply to @designsbyprater that you want to book the day's session. If we post it on Facebook, be the first one to comment on the post on Design by Prater's fan page, and you get the day's session. It's pretty easy!

The session can take place anywhere within 30 miles of Collierville, TN, and can include up to 6 people. All pictures will be posted on our DBP Proofing Site within 1-2 weeks for secure online proofing and ordering.

Stay tuned to DBP as we'll be posting the first POWER session later this week should the rain decide to hold out a bit. P.S. rainy afternoon sessions can turn out super cute with colorful umbrellas and rain boots...just saying! :)

In the meantime, check out our online proofing and ordering site HERE. Many galleries are still live and on sale, including pics from Easter at The Church at Schilling Farms!



post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails