Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Atlanta or BUST : Love Affair Workshop Hopeful!



I love photography and hope to always learn something new about the art and profession of photography each day of my life. Which is why I would LOVE to win the scholarship to attend this uber cool photography workshop in Downtown Atlanta later this summer with the lovely ladies of Love Affair.

What a great opportunity it would be to sit down with the wonderful minds of Millie, Davina, Kelly, and Lauren.

To be able to pick their brains about how they set up that perfect shot, catch the gorgeous light, post-process all their images, design their albums, keep in contact with their clients. What a giant learning curve that could be for me!

Not to mention all the other wonderful aspiring and already professional photographers that I would be joining in the workshop. One of those even being an old friend from college, Beth!

So here's to hoping all my scholarship entries prove successful...wish me luck!! Atlanta, here I (hopefully) come :)

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails