Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Schedule Update

DBP Spring Tour 2009
A few more weekend trips have presented themselves, so we might be in a city near you on another weekend now. Check out our revised traveling schedule below, and contact us if you are interested in a portrait session during some of our open time while we are in town. And as an added bonus for booking a session during what we will now dub as the DBP Spring Tour 2009, you will receive a FREE 5x10 storyboard from your session using our new doodle frame seen below.

- Jackson, MS - Fri., April 10 & Sat., April 11
- Starkville, MS - Fri., April 24 & Sat., April 25
- Cleveland, MS - Sat., May 2 & Sun., May 3
- Jackson, MS - Sat., May 16 & Sun., May 17

5x10 doodle storyboard

Spring Schedule for Collierville
With the recent revisions to our traveling schedule, it now leaves the following weekend dates open for April sessions in the Collierville area.

- Sunday, April 12 (Easter) - afternoon is open
- Saturday, April 18 - afternoon is open
- Sunday, April 19 - afternoon is open
- Sunday, April 26 - afternoon is open

A Bonus to Brag About
And don't forget! I am working on a fun new mini project, and anyone who books a portrait session in April will get to be lucky recipients of said surprise project. Stay tuned to the blog to see what it is...it will definitely be something for clients to BRAG about to friends...hint hint! :) God bless!

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails