Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, April 18, 2009

focus : photo safari with jennie and lindsey

My photog partner in crime, Jennie Lee, and I are always up for a photo safari to find new spots for photo shoots and perfect techniques with our camera! So we were really excited to hear that our other friend Lindsey was willing to be a model for one of our most recent shoots...she would go anywhere and try any pose for us. It was perfect! Here are a few highlights from the day, including some of Jennie herself in front of the camera. To see the rest, visit our online proofing and ordering site HERE!

(P.S. Just a friendly reminder that Lindsey and her hubby Jeff are opening up a chiropractic clinic in Collierville that is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. Check them out at their new website HERE! They have been a God-send to us recently as Todd threw out his back last weekend picking up a 10 lb. dog...ha! He's doing much better now, thanks to Drs. Jeff and Lindsey!)

Jblog2

Jblog3

Jblog4

Jblog5

Jblog6

Jblog7

Lblog1

Lblog2

Lblog3

Lblog5

Lblog7

Lblog8

Lblog6

Lblog9

Lblog10

Lblog4

Lblog11

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails