Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Doc's Day Out!

Doc Holliday was our team mascot last weekend when the softball team from our church, The Church at Schilling Farms, played in the High Point Softball Tournament...he was a great good luck charm for those first 4 games, but he just couldn't compete with a heavy lunch and loss of momentum to get them that win in their 5th game...maybe next time!

Anyways, you'll be seeing more of this beloved Great Dane in the future as he is a very important member of Jeff and Lindsey's family and I hope to do a FOCUS shoot with them this summer! You already know her as one of our recent photo shoot models...and both of them as Drs. Jeff and Lindsey of Natural Potential Chiropractic.

Now, on to the pictures:

Doc1

Doc2b

Doc4

Doc5

There are a few more here...enjoy!

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails