Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, April 2, 2009

DBP Faves Contest Winners

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this contest to help us pick your favorite images to use for our business cards! I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out! I especially love the unique 3x3 size...

So, without further adieu...introducing to you the front of our first ever business card! Tada...

3x3 DBP card front

And now for the winners, who will appear on the flipside of our business card...

3x3 DBP card back

Congrats go out to the Asbells and the Wrights...you should be receiving your free 11x14 print in the next few weeks! I hope you love them as much as I love the images and the special moments they captured. :)

And what about the lucky blog commenter who will receive the free iTunes gift code??? Random.org picked comment #8...so Alison Parker, come on down!! Just let me know your email address and I will email you your prize!

Thanks again so much to all who participated, and keep coming back to the blog for more contests and polls! Don't forget to join the DBP Facebook group as we will be announcing a Facebook-only deal on that page only next week, and you must be a "Fan" in order to take advantage of it!

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails