Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vote For Your Favorites and WIN!!

Designs by Prater needs your help! Now that spring is officially in the air, it's officially past time to order our new promotional postcards and business cards. But we've had such a hard time turning our designs loose because we can't fit ALL the pictures we want to use all on the SAME card...So, here is where you come in!

Our new business card will feature one photo taken from a previous wedding and one photo taken from a previous portrait session. Browse through the photos below and cast your vote for your fave photo from each category in the comments section below. (Please only vote for one image per category.) The clients whose images get selected for the business card will each receive a FREE 11" x 14" print of their winning image, on top of it appearing on my new business card. Also, the top 4 photos from each category will appear On our promotional postcard, too!

So, what's in it for me, you ask? We'll select one random comment/vote to win a $10 iTunes gift code! So get your votes in now! Voting closes in one week - March 31...

(UPDATE: To vote, just click on the "Comments" link at the bottom of the post to leave your comment/vote. The old term "shout-outs" was apparently confusing some people on how to leave a comment or vote, and I certainly don't want that...because I LOVE to hear what you think!! So I hope it is easier to do now...thanks!)

Portrait Photos

#1
beach44

#2
beach35

#3
decatur2

#4
amanda and evan

#5
amanda and evan

#6
jennie19

#7
jennie3

#8
cagle shoot61

#9
hannah44

#10
hannah47

Wedding Photos

#1
BBC blog10

#2
BBC blog30

#3
RHR wedding19

#4
RHR wedding32

#5
frederick studdard 3

#6
myers thompson 5

#7
jue humphreys 11a

#8
wright brown25

#9
wright brown21

#10
RinaAndrew

Thanks for helping us out! And don't forget to join our Facebook group HERE. We'll be announcing a Facebook-ONLY discount very soon and the only way you will know about it is if are a DBP fan on Facebook...

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

26 comments:

  1. i like 5 in portraits (of course) and 6 in weddings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for 5 in both categories

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for 5 in portraits and 4 in weddings. The black-and-white photo with the baby tugging is priceless :) And the wedding photo I love how it shows more than the couple and focusing on what they are about to enter into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww - I vote for #5 in portraits (surprise, surprise) and #6 in weddings. I love all of them though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan,
    My vote is for #4 in portraits and #6 in weddings.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is for #10 in portraits. I love they way they are all looking! And #8 for weddings. Priceless! Love them all! It was hard to pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for #4 and #8.
    They are all fabulous photos!
    Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote is #4! I hope you when little cousin!!

    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gotta vote for #10 in the portraits - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course I have to give my kids a vote so I vote #1 and #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for 5 in portraits and 8 in weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. #1 in portraits & #8 in weddings

    ReplyDelete
  13. 5 is a definite in portraits. have loved this one since you posted it!! and... for weddings, i love the 1st one, but 8 hits the mark for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for #5 in both categories!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote 5 in the portrait and 1 in the wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I definitely pick #5 in portraits & #6 in weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. #7 in the potraits...

    #10 in weddings...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Susan, thanks for the blog comment!! I love hearing from people who read my blog :) Great work, I love # 7 in your first category, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful photos. I loved 5 in portraits and 5 in weddings.
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  20. #5 in portraits and #8 in weddings

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love #10 for portraits and #5 for weddings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love #5 in portraits (both the boy & the pic) and #5 in weddings. This was a difficult decision!

    ReplyDelete
  23. #10 in portraits, #5 in weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love # 5 in portraits and #8 in weddings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails