Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, March 7, 2009

sneak peek : Rina and Andrew's wedding

This week has definitely been one for the record books! I have dealt with a sick stomach, multiple photo shoots for work, shooting a wedding, and my first ever rugby match (to watch, not play)...ha! Definitely stay tuned to the blog to see more photos from the past week.

But in the meantime, I just had to share some sneak peek photos from the wedding we did this past week. As many of you may know already, Todd is an ordained minister and able to perform wedding ceremonies. He had the great pleasure to perform the wedding ceremony of Rina and Andrew this week, and I had the lovely honor to serve as their wedding photographer and capture all the precious memories from the night!

And I would not do the night justice without saying a quick few words about the outpouring of love displayed in the house that night! We are so happy to have met this wonderful family who helped these two lovebirds tie the knot. :)

So, without further ago, enjoy these sneak peeks and keep an eye out for more photos from the wedding soon!

This is the remarkable lady who helped put this fun shindig together and hosted the intimate ceremony in her house!
RinaAndrew

RinaAndrew

The ring bearer pulling double duty and spreading flower petals down the stairs:
RinaAndrew

RinaAndrew

the lovely bride eagerly awaiting her walk down the stairs to her groom:
RinaAndrew

RinaAndrew

RinaAndrew

i loved catching her when she would try to sneak a loving look at her groom during the ceremony!
RinaAndrew

RinaAndrew

RinaAndrew

can you tell what's about to happen by the look on her face?! stay tuned to see the aftermath in a later post :)
RinaAndrew

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails