Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, March 5, 2009

sneak peek : baby hannah

Sorry for going AWOL these past few weeks, but we've been very busy behind the scenes finalizing all our 2009 wedding packages and contract and editing photos from all our recent shoots, many of which you will see posted here in the next few days. SO, I thought I would start it off with a sneak peek of Miss Hannah's newborn shoot.

You might recall some photos not too long ago from this maternity shoot:
cagle shoot54

On February 7, precious little Hannah decided to welcome the world a week before her due date on Valentine's Day!

Here she is with her daddy and great grandparents:
welcome hannah_0105

and here is the NEW first family photo:
welcome hannah_0214

welcome hannah_0289

welcome hannah_0309

the glowing mommy and her precious new daughter:
welcome hannah_0324

the proud papa and his new little crimson tide fan:
welcome hannah_0349

and yours truly who just had to hold her new little cousin, too:
welcome hannah_0254

Last weekend, I was finally able to get my hands upon precious girl for her newborn shoot! While she was not super excited at first about being naked on such a cold winter's weekend, she finally decided she'd cooperate and fall asleep so we could get some great sleeping baby shots. :) Here are just a few sneak peek photos, so look for the rest to make their debut on the blog sometime next week.

hannah sneak peek 1

hannah sneak peek 2

hannah sneak peek 3

hannah sneak peek 4

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails